"Our Law Firm takes tremendous pride in our reputation as New York's Voice Of The Injured. We take the cases of people we represent to heart and court everyday"
Howard Raphaelson, founded the Raphaelson & Levine Law Firm in 1991. Mr. Raphaelson's devotion to excellence is the foundation of the firms leadership and his reputation for holding negligent parties accountable in every type of case we handle has earned the firm the mark of New York Top Personal Injury Litigators.
The expertise and effectiveness of Mr. Raphaelson's lawyering skills have resulted in more than Two Hundred Million Dollars of Trial Verdicts and settlements and is the reason why the personal injury community looks to the firm to handle the most serious and complex personal injury matters.
Mr. Raphaelson is a Board of Director of the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America and was recognized by the New York Law Journal as 2012 Top Personal Injury Litigator.
A graduate of Benjamin Cardozo Law School (J.D. 1991) and Lafayette College (B.A. with High Honors, 1988), he founded The Raphaelson Law Firm, P.C. in 1991. Mr. Raphaelson Has focused exclusively on plaintiff's personal injury law since being admitted to practice law.
Areas of Practice
- Plaintiff's Personal Injury Law
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1991
- Lafayette College
- B.A. - 1988
- Major: With High Honors
Honors and Awards
- New York Law Journal as 2012 Top Personal Injury Litigator, 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Director
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member