"My responsibility is to represent our clients in court and understand every aspect of each case I handle."
- Andrew Levine
Andrew Levine handles a wide array of cases for the Raphaelson & Levine Law Firm including medical malpractice, product defects, general negligence, and automobile accident cases. His keen ability to focus on the small details while not losing track of the big picture has made it possible for him to receive successful results for the firm's clients. A magna cum laude graduate of Hofstra Law School, he was a member of the Law Review, the highest academic honor.
Areas of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Defects
- General Negligence
- Automobile Accident Cases
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Highest Academic Honor
- Law Review: Hofstra University Law Review, Member