646-833-2350 (Direct )
Jared Glugeth is an Associate at Raphaelson & Levine Law Firm, P.C. and a licensed attorney in both New York and New Jersey. Mr. Glugeth handles a wide variety of personal injury cases including general negligence, motor vehicle, and construction accidents.
Jared believes in being a strong advocate for his clients at every stage of the litigation process. Whether in court or negotiating a case, Jared is always determined to get the best possible result for his clients. Since becoming a member of the firm Jared has taken multiple cases to verdict, with awards into the six figures.
Jared graduated from Touro College's Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center. While at Touro, he received awards in excellence in both Oral Advocacy and Remedies. He received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Montclair State University, where he graduated cum laude.
Areas of Practice
- General Negligence
- Motor Vehicle
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Honors: Awards in Excellence in both Oral Advocacy and Remedies
- Montclair State University
- Bachelor of Arts cum laude