$500K Apartment Lead Poisoning

The parents of a 10-year-old child sued the landlord after their boy ingested paint chips in his apartment. The child developed learning disabilities that Howard...

The parents of a 10-year-old child sued the landlord after their boy ingested paint chips in his apartment. The child developed learning disabilities that Howard Raphaelson successfully linked to the ingestion of lead paint chips. The matter was resolved prior to jury selection for nearly $500,000.
The defendant’s attorney informed the Raphaelson Law Firm that this payment represented the largest individual award ever paid by the defendant’s insurance carrier in a lead paint exposure case.

COURT: N/A

LOCATION: New York City, New York

COMPENSATION: $500,000

ATTORNEY(S): 

request a free lawyer consultation

Please complete the form below, or call us directly at 212-268-3222, to schedule a free consultation with an attorney at Raphaelson & Levine Law Firm.

Free Consultation Form (V)

Free case evaluation form, formatted vertically.
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

🔒 Your Case Review Is Confidential & Secure

AN AWARD WINNING LAW FIRM

Share
Tweet
Pin
+1
Share