Our firm represented a woman who fell to the ground after inhaling noxious fumes. As a result of the fall, she sustained an ankle injury. The ultimate diagnosis was a sprained ligament. No surgery was performed. Andrew Levine successfully argued that the Construction Company used an inappropriate sealer leading to the noxious fumes. Andrew also proved that the property owner failed to provide proper ventilation or supervision of the ongoing work. As a result our client received a $100,000 settlement the week before trial in Queens Supreme Court.