Essay Instructions & Requirements
Students, please submit the following documents to be considered:
- Completed Application Form (Online Form Or Email PDF)
- Current High School, College And/Or Graduate School Transcript (Official Copy)
- 350- 600 Word Typed Essay (PDF Or DOC)
- Personal Statement
All scholarship submissions must be received no later than December 31, 2019. The scholarship winner will be announced on January 15, 2020.
An essay of 350-600 words (typed) about a period of your life when you faced a significant moral or ethical challenge, how you overcame the challenge, and the factors or individuals that influenced your decision.
In addition to your essay, please provide an individual statement as to why you should receive this opportunity and in what way it would impact your schooling.
Student Voice Scholarship Application
To be eligible for the Student Voice National Scholarship students must meet the following requirements:
- Lawful Permanent Resident United States resident.
- Be accepted or currently enrolled in a credited college, university, or graduate school with the United States
- An average GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 2018-2019 - Samuel May (University of Pennsylvania)
About Our Law Firm
Raphaelson & Levine, a New York Personal Injury Law Firm, is passionate about our youth and education and would like to provide exceptional students with hope for a better future by alleviating the financial costs pursuant to further education.
Over the past twenty-five years, our firm has built a strong reputation as "the voice of the injured" through strong moral character, hard work, and exceptional problem-solving skills.
Our dedication to excellence has produced frequent nomination and recognition for our associates among the best personal injury lawyers in the United States, and we are now excited to recognize students throughout the United State that demonstrate similar excellent and problem-solving skills.
The "Student Voice Scholarship," awarded annually, will provide an exceptional student a $1,000 scholarship for use on tuition and any school-related expenses.