After an accident, your primary focus should be getting well and returning to your pre-accident way of life. However, in order to help us prove your past, present, and future damages, there are several important things you should communicate to our office.
Most importantly, please provide us, on an ongoing basis, a detailed diary of:
- Your injuries
- Daily medical treatment
- All activities that you are unable to do, or are limited in doing, as a result of the accident
Additionally, please provide the following:
- All documents provided to you by police at the scene of the accident
- All hospital documents provided to you upon discharge
- Names and addresses of all medical providers you have seen as a result of your accident
- Names and addresses of any witnesses to the accident
- Name and address of your employer or school and the dates that you were unable to work or attend classes after your accident
- Copy of an automobile policy for you and all other family members who reside with you, if you were involved in a motor vehicle accident
Raphaelson & Levine Law Firm has obtained numerous multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements. On our website, you can see examples of the types of cases we have handled and the successful outcomes we have obtained for our clients.
Please always feel welcome to come to the office and visit us. We greatly appreciate the opportunities to meet with the people we represent and to always have a pulse on the personal injury community. If at all possible, make an appointment to come to the firm’s office and meet with the attorneys and the support staff. As this may be your first time being involved in a personal injury lawsuit, meeting the people that will be helping you can help make this experience easier to deal with. Bring a list of all questions you may have, and don’t be afraid to ask!
Recent Legal Insights
Injured? We Can Help.
If you or a loved one have been injured and have questions about your legal options, contact Raphaelson & Levine today. Our personal injury lawyers have helped thousands of New Yorkers understand their next steps following a serious injury. Call (212) 268-3222 or request a free lawyer consultation.