Have You Been Injured On-the-job During Adverse Weather Conditions
Adverse weather conditions can easily lead to serious injuries and death. Apart from situations where the weather itself is to blame, there are many other situations where the impact of adverse weather was heightened by someone’s negligence. Some examples include:
- A tower crane is negligently set up. Strong winds cause it to collapse causing serious injuries to those on the ground.
- An electrical access box in a sidewalk is improperly wired and a pedestrian is fatally electrocuted during a rainstorm.
- A retaining wall is improperly built. Heavy rains cause it to collapse causing serious injuries or fatalities to pedestrians.
- A natural gas pipe is improperly installed. Wind or rain damage to the property leads to electrical issues. Sparks ignite the natural gas, causing an explosion.
- A home is not built to code. It collapses in heavy winds resulting in injuries.
On first analysis, many of these situations can appear to be natural in origin. However, had all involved parties fulfilled all of their responsibilities, these accidents may not have occurred or may have been less severe.
If another person or a business contributed to the weather-related accident in which you were injured, we can help you hold that party responsible.
SECURING REAL RESULTS FOR OUR CLIENTS
At Raphaelson & Levine Law Firm, our firm is highly skilled at identifying and maximizing all potential sources of compensation for those who have been injured. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients. Our ability to create real results for our clients has earned us recognition in NYMAG, The New Yorker, The New York Times, New York Post and VerdictSearch New York. Part of how we are able to generate such positive results for our clients is because we focus on our clients’ experiences – what they are going through and what we can do to help.
CONTACT OUR WEATHER-RELATED ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS
If you or a loved one was injured in an accident that was caused by adverse weather conditions, our attorneys can help you pursue all appropriate compensation. To schedule a free initial consultation, call 212-268-3222 or contact us online.
Fatal Train Accident Settlement
Automobile Defect Injury
Car Accident Trial Verdict
Airplane Crash Wrongful Death
Airplane Accident Settlement
Construction Fall Injury Pre-Trial Settlement
Scaffold Fall Settlement
Head-on Car Accident
Medical Error Injury Settlement
Truck Accident Settlement
Free Weather Related Accidents Lawyer Consultation
Please complete the form below, or call us directly at 212-268-3222, to schedule a free lawyer consultation with a Weather Related Accidents attorney at Raphaelson & Levine Law Firm.