Compensation Amount
$
500,000
Court
N/A
Location
New York City, NY

The parents of a 10-year-old child sued the landlord after their boy ingested paint chips in his apartment. The child developed learning disabilities that Howard Raphaelson successfully linked to the ingestion of lead paint chips. The matter was resolved prior to jury selection for nearly $500,000.The defendant’s attorney informed the Raphaelson Law Firm that this payment represented the largest individual award ever paid by the defendant’s insurance carrier in a lead paint exposure case.

Request a Free Lawyer Consultation
Overwhelmed with medical expenses, lost wages, pain, & suffering? Don't settle with an insurance company for less than you deserve, we can help.
No fee unless
 we win
$700M in verdicts & settlements
Get a reply in 60 minutes